Saturday 15 May 2010

Too long!

Hi all! It's been too long since I have posted some photos of my little ones, although they aren't so little now!




This is a photo taken on my phone by Jacob at Church last Sunday. Emma had been ill that week with what we think was a mild form of chicken pox or a virus. This is why she is sporting some gorgeous pimples on her chin! (This was before they scabbed over, eugh!).




















This is Jacob playing a Cbeebies online game called Alphablocks or Zingzillas I think? Emma loves to watch and he even lets her press the odd button! Excuse the bombsite of a desk and the computer lives in the cupboard under the stairs. That isn't my lounge!

It's been too long since I have blogged about our daily life so I hope, Lord willing, to do more of that! I have been working lots in the garden over the last month so I plan to share plenty of pics of that among other things!



1 comment:

  1. Collette,

    Please help me spread the word of a sister in Christ who so desperately needs help with a limited amount of time left.

    http://godsheart-heart2heart.blogspot.com/2010/05/urgent-prayer-request.html

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete

It is always lovely to hear from my readers and I enjoy all you have to share!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin