Hi and welcome to another Thankful Thursday. I get to join with Sonya and friends at Truth 4 the Journey and list 5 things I am thankful to God for this week!
- I am thankful for all the great advice I have received from people about Emma and her sleep habits. I am unsure which approach I am going to take just yet but I appreciate all the different ideas and advice from everyone so much.
- I had a hold of a gorgeous wee new baby boy on Monday and am thankful to God for this. It did leave me feeling a little broody but the feeling wore off the next day! It was lovely to have a wee snuggle with a newborn again though.
- On Tuesday a friend at Church told me they had become a Christian. Praise God for this wonderful, amazing news!
- A great turnout at the Toddlers group on Monday. We are having our Christmas party soon and I am looking forward to a busy day that day!
- My mum's health is improving over the last few days. The doctor has prescribed her some stronger medication which appears to be working. Thank you Lord.