Friday 26 February 2010

sorry for absence

Hello dear friends!

I want to apologise for my absence over the last week. Colin and I were away for a few days on our own. Yes that is right, alone, with no children! A dear friend looked after them and we stayed at a wonderful bed and breakfast courtesy of a wonderful couple from our Church who happen to own and run one! It was a lovely, restful few days!

I missed the kids so much but I also enjoyed the sleep and long lies. I enjoyed being able to just go and do what we wanted and not rush back for school and nursery and all the day to day chores we have.

So today I am thankful for a lovely break, dear friends, my kids, my hubby and most of all my God who sustains all of us.

I will be back to normal with our Bible study At the Well next Monday!




3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you two were able to get time away. It was much deserved! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Collette,

    We all need some time away to refresh and become renewed again. Glad to have you back and looking forward to hearing from you again.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are doing ok. Miss you

    ReplyDelete

It is always lovely to hear from my readers and I enjoy all you have to share!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin