Thursday 11 February 2010

Thankful Thursday


Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey is taking a break from blogging but I decided to join another Thankful Thursday group for the time being.


So for now I will be joining Iris at Grace Alone to give thanks to our Lord.



  • This week I am thankful to God for sustaining me even when I feel completely shattered. Emma has been getting up a little bit too early this week and with Colin at work I don't get a rest really during the day. It is hard going but God is sustaining me!

  • On Sunday we finished a study of the book of Ruth at Church. It has been excellent! Insightful, enlightening and encouraging. Thank you Lord for the opportunity to study these books of the Bible and that you use our men at Church to speak through.

  • I am finally finished with the anti depressant chapter of my life! I was on these for post natal depression for around 4 and a half years!!! It has been quite hard at times but I threw out my last few last week and am so thankful to God for helping me on this journey. There are still good days and bad days but overall I feel better and ok!

So just a few things I am thankful to God for this week! What about you?



9 comments:

  1. Great list! I also switched to this one since Sonya is taking a break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Collette, Praise God for helping you break free!! He is our Strength!!
    Love,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praising GOD with you for HIS healing touch!! Awesome!!
    Hugs,
    andrea

    PS: Sitka has an award for you at All Gods Creatures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like spring is bursting forth in your life! Loved reading your post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad that you decided to join with this group for the time being, you have a lovely blog. That is awesome that you are now able to rely fully on God for your strength, I will pray for you to have more good days! Happy Thursday!
    Katrina
    www.proverbs-31-wife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for showing me this new 'Thankful' link up.
    I've joined it today too.
    You do have lots to be thankful for. Wonderful. God is faithful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praise the Lord! I'm so thankful for the times he sustains me too, Collette!!

    Praying you get some rest this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will keep you in my prayers Collette....lovely blog you have!

    ReplyDelete

It is always lovely to hear from my readers and I enjoy all you have to share!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin