- Firstly I am thankful for Hope. As a Christian I have a great hope for the future. That death is not the end and in some ways is only the beginning of an eternal life with Jesus.
- God is moving in my Church and community and I am thankful for this. There have been several Baptisms over the last year, professions of faith over the last few months, and the return of people to the Church who have been away for a long time.
- Isn't the Bible something to be truly thankful for? I am grateful that I am able to turn to my Bible or an online one if I need words of encouragement, hope, comfort, discipline or just need to read something good.
- I love that God has placed me in a Church within which I feel very much part of the family and totally at home. I am so thankful for my Church family and the support we receive and give each other.
- Finally I am thankful that God loves me. A sinner such as me. I will never fathom why at times. I am so imperfect and fail daily.
So what do you have to be thankful to God for today?