Hi everyone and welcome to another Thankful Thursday. I am happy to be joining Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey and listing 5 things which I am thankful to God for over this last week. So here goes!
- Answered prayers. Emma has settled into nursery really well. Much better than I could have expected. I am thankful to God for this one. He heard my anxious prayers about how she would do and knew better than me!
- My mum is beginning to feel a little better. She has been so ill since around November. Unable to get out of the house, little energy, breathless. Since getting the Doctor out this week she has received some more medication and is turning another little corner.
- The snow and ice has gone! I am thankful for this as walking to school was treacherous. It was like ice skating and the kids and I are not ice skaters. The walk to school is at a much quicker pace thankfully!
- God is patient with us and forgiving. Lately I just haven't had my Bible out much at all. Life has become quite busy with Emma starting nursery. We get caught up in the hustle and bustle of daily life and don't give the Lord his rightful place. I long for the day when I get to rise before the kids (they are up with the larks so I couldn't do that just now) and spend some time with my Bible.
- This is quite personal and hard to share but I have to because it is all down to God. Before Christmas I began reducing my dose of anti depressants. I have been on these since having post natal depression after Jacob's birth. I am now down to one a week! I was on the lowest dose anyway so over the next fortnight I plan to stop this one and then I will be done! I am so thankful to God for getting me through the days where I have felt a bit down. I feel great and am grateful to be at this point.