Well here goes with 5 things I am thankful to our Lord for!!
- Blessing me with two wonderful strong willed children who can test my patience but are beautiful, funny and a gift.
- Giving me a loving husband who recognises how important it is for mums to stay at home with their children wherever possible for the early years of their life.
- For saving someone like me!! I didn't discover Jesus until my late twenties and am not proud of my lifestyle previous to being saved. Thank you Lord Jesus for saving a wretch like me!
- Providing all my material needs, even when things are tight and I need to think more frugally He always provides food on our table.
- God's word ; like a tonic which restores our soul and through his guidance I am getting better at regularly reading this. There is an excellent post over at CWO Internet Cafe on this.
Love Collette xxx