Hi and welcome to another Thankful Thursday hosted by Sonya Lee over at Truth 4 the Journey.Sometimes it can be hard to maintain a thankful attitude throughout the week, so I am glad for Thankful Thursday as it makes me focus on events over the week I should thank God for.
1. Lovely sunshine and dry weather! Of course we need the rain but we get that so much in Scotland it is so nice to get a great spell of weather. This means the washing goes out on the line, the kids head out into the garden and I crack on with chores!
2. Friends! We just had my lovely friends over for lunch and even though I am very tired today as I was up mega early it really refreshed me and was nice. Among us there are 8 kids and one in the oven but they were in and out the back garden enjoying the sun!
3. Supermarket shopping online - a silly one but a great help for me. Doing my weekly shop online allows me to budget better, (no impulse buys!), and spend more quality time with the kids.
4. Holidays! Tomorrow is the end of the school/nursery term and my wee boys last day at nursery. He starts school after the holidays. On Sunday we are off to our Church Sunday school Camp and this is a week of fun and time with God.
5. Hayfever relief - I have really bad hayfever which ruins my enjoyment of this lovely weather so I am thankful that I have access to medicine which can help relieve these symptoms.
Love Collette x