Wednesday 2 June 2010

Quilted funky coasters

Today I am trying something new! I am linking up my latest make with Whatever goes Wednesday at Someday Crafts. This is an excellent source of ideas and way to share our makes with each other.





These little beauties are called Quilted funky coasters. Funky fabrics and quilted in a modern way! I love them. They are so easy to make. The fabric is by Moda.

You can even throw them in the washing machine and iron flat again! My husband likes them as they catch all the drips from a cold glass of juice and your glass doesn't slip all over the place!




Excuse the crumb on the table. The kids always leave their mark ;-).






Please join me tomorrow for a mini tutorial on how to make these little cuties.




Collette x











1 comment:

It is always lovely to hear from my readers and I enjoy all you have to share!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin