Tuesday 6 July 2010

John 3:16

For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. NLT.

camp

Back from Sunday school camp 2010.  Our last year at this wonderful house.  Next year?? Who knows?  Only God  knows what He has in store for us! 

Jeremiah 29:11 (New Living Translation)

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.

1 comment:

  1. Collette,

    I love this amazing house and the architectural details. Where is this located? I'd love to see it! Thanks for sharing this amazing picture.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete

It is always lovely to hear from my readers and I enjoy all you have to share!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin