Saturday 28 November 2009

Psalm Saturday


3 Trust in the LORD and do good;
dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.

4 Delight yourself in the LORD
and he will give you the desires of your heart.

5 Commit your way to the LORD;
trust in him and he will do this:
Psalm 37: 3-5 NIV.

We are to TRUST, DELIGHT and COMMIT ourselves to and in the Lord! Are we doing this? Am I doing this? Never is it harder to trust in the Lord when I am struggling with my day. Do you delight yourself in the Lord? It is easy to take great pleasure in our Lord at Church but do we do this every day at home, in our day to day mundane lives? I find this hard!

Are we committing ourselves to the Lord? Do we entrust God with our lives and devote ourselves to serving Him? When we pray do we ask for God's will to be done or are we asking for all the things we want? Doing God's will isn't always easy and especially if it challenges you!

So some questions for us all to ponder on this Saturday.



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful psalm..."trusting in the Lord."
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my very favorite passages from the Psalms, and I enjoy Psalm Saturday and your blog so much.
    I am about to post my Psalm Saturday, if I can hurry, before my daughter needs her room back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Things to consider that I have been thinking about lately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true, Collette!!! It's easy to do those things when we are walking in the Spirit.

    ReplyDelete

It is always lovely to hear from my readers and I enjoy all you have to share!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin