Hi there! Apologies for not posting much recently or commenting but I have had a hectic few days. It was my birthday yesterday and the day before that I went out shopping and for lunch with Colin.
Today I join Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey for another Thankful Thursday. We list 5 things we are thankful to God for.
- I am thankful for a change in Jacob's behaviour. He has been quite cheeky and aggressive lately but since Sunday there has been a definite calming down. He still has his moments but it is not as bad as it was at the weekend.
- I had a lovely lunch out on Tuesday and trip round some shops with my husband. The kids were at their Grandparents. It was so nice and relaxing to spend some quality time together.
- Last night I helped prepare a Sunday school lesson with my friend. I wasn't sure about being involved this year but I am glad I am. We have a lovely wee group of children and a fantastic team of teachers all aiming for the same goal. God is planning big things!
- Our Church has a podcast of teachings from our 4pm Bible study hour. This is a blessing and really practical if you miss any of the study. I missed several recently due to the kids being sick, so I am very thankful for the ability to use this.
- My lovely children singing happy birthday to me yesterday! So precious.