Time for another day of thankfulness to our Lord and Saviour and all he has done for us! To join in with Sonya and the others click here for Thankful Thursday.
My list of 5 things this week are;
- Time to spend with my daughter Emma. Jacob is at school all day now and although I miss him terribly this does mean that I get to spend quality time with Emma.
- Answered prayer! Do we give thanks enough for God's answers to our prayers? It is easy to forget! This week I am thanking God for watching over Jacob at school and that he is answering these prayers.
- Friends you can rely on who will pray for your situation.
- God prompting me to open my home more to others. I am not a natural hostess but the more I open my home the easier it becomes.
- I am thankful that God continues to use his word to speak to me. We have recently completed a study of Jonah at Church. Thank goodness we have a God of second chances!!!