Today is when I join Sonya over at Truth 4 the Journey to give thanks to our wonderful Lord for all the blessings in our lives. If you would like to participate then please click on the link and list 5 things you are thankful for!
Thank you Lord for the forgiveness of sin. The sin in my life occurs daily and I am sickened by it. Lord, thank you that I can seek forgiveness at the foot of the cross, in your precious, worthy Son, Jesus Christ.
- Thank you God that Jacob still continues to do well at school! He is still very happy to go and very keen to complete his homework! I am making time in the morning (most mornings) to read from the children's Bible they have and always pray over him for safety.
- A husband who loves me and accepts me as I am. I can be poor company sometimes, especially if I have been up at night with Emma! I don't always look my best and yet Colin loves me regardless! I don't know how he does it!
- I am thankful that God provides! Our car had been making strange noises and the local garage said it would probably be the brake pads and power steering. Colin and I were worried because this would cost money! Thankfully the man Colin drives a taxi for is also a mechanic and he fixed the problems on Tuesday free of charge!!! Thank you Lord!
- Emma continues to remain well toilet trained. This was not hard at all and she responded very well to it. I am grateful that God gave me this gift. You may know that Emma has sleep problems at night (not any better!) so I dreaded toilet training. We started in July and she was using the toilet very quickly after that. Now she trots off and manages fine herself most times!
- The older generation. So many of our elderly are forgotten or not given the importance they deserve. I think of my Gran in Glasgow and all the life experience she has had! I learn so much from her. I thank God for the elderly in our Church. They have a wealth of wisdom and experience to share with us if we would only communicate with them and be open to their advice.