Today is when I list 5 things I am thankful to God for over the last week or just generally. If you would like to participate then please pop over to Sonya's blog, Truth 4 the Journey.
- I am thankful for some dry weather! The last few weeks seem to have been permanent heavy rain. This has meant very few walks for Emma and I. Yesterday was lovely, sunny and dry. Emma and I really enjoyed a dry walk round to visit friends.
- God has answered my prayers about Jacob and his first few weeks at school. He is really interested in his school work. He is very keen to practice his new writing skills, letters, numbers, and words that he has learned at home. I am noticing how diligent he has become and am discovering this is one of his qualities.
- My mum! There is no one like a mum for telling you like it is! I can always rely on a truthful answer to any of my questions. If I ask for advice then she isn't wishy washy with it. I love my mum dearly and am so so thankful to God for giving me such a great mum.
- God's patience and love. I have not been very faithful this week. I haven't read my Bible as much as I would like to. I haven't prayed as much as I would like to. My attitude hasn't been as it should be. I don't like me very much this week!!! BUT we have a wonderful, loving Father in heaven who loves his children so much. I said to Colin last night how undeserving we are of this love. What does God see in us worth loving? Thank you for Jesus and his great sacrifice to allow us to be free from our sin.
- Another Bible study beginning soon at Church. We will be studying 1 Peter this time and I can't wait!