Tuesday 7 July 2009

Photos from Camp Faskally



I have finally got round to uploading some of our wonderful Camp photos from last week. This is the whole group of children and leaders who attended. The house is called Faskally House . This is next to Loch Faskally, just outside the town of Pitlochry, near Perth.

Here we all are at an old tractor on the field outside the house we stayed in. The kids were tired hence no smiles and in their PJs!!.








I organised some crafts this year and these were some of the rocks the kids painted. This day was
teaching about David and Goliath.

These bizarrely dressed people were playing a game, (honest!), called Hunt the Leader. All the leaders dress up and the campers need to find them all. First team with all correct leaders wins! The theme of camp this year was Showstoppers and we watched High School Musical 1 on Thursday evening, hence the cheerleader and basketball attire!

The photo below is during the regular drama / comedy slot each morning. These lovely ladies gave their hearts to their roles in these small sketches. They were hilarious!


I love this photo! It was on water sports day, don't ask me what they are trying to do though!. I love the scenery in this picture.
Jacob and Emma with painted faces!Lovey smiley friends! The couple on the right are expecting their third child in December!!

Just to let you know our man with the camera took over 400 photos at camp this year!! So I had to really choose a select few to show you. I hope you have enjoyed looking at these and I am sure you will see what a great time we all had and how God blessed us.







6 comments:

  1. I love the bldg in the background of the first picture. Looks like you had a fun time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful! Looks like a wonderful experience for everyone. Someday I would love to visit the English countryside ... seeing these pictures just made me wish for that more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, looks like everybody had a fun time! Don'tcha just love summer programs?!

    ~ Nan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopping by to say hello! I love the pictures! It looks like you all had a blast:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! The building in that first picture is INCREDIBLE! I love old buildings! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

It is always lovely to hear from my readers and I enjoy all you have to share!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin