I enjoy thinking at this time of the week what God has done in my life to make me thankful!
- Today I picked up a free Digital Camera! That's right a free one! I joined a Freecycle group a few months ago and decided to ask if anyone had a spare digital camera. Lo and behold someone did! I gave her a child booster chair in exchange. The camera is a Canon powershot and I am so thankful to God for this opportunity!
- On Saturday I decided to try potty training Emma. You all know she is a terrible sleeper so I was expecting this to be a rocky road as well. Well do you know she is doing great! She tells me when she needs to use it and just goes and uses it as well! This is a wee gift from God.
- I am thankful for Colin, my husband and that he is around to help me with disciplining the children. They have been quite naughty lately!.
- Last Sunday we had our Camp report at Church for the parents of the kids who attended. It was really busy and the atmosphere was great.
- Inquisitive children! My mum and dad aren't Christians. They were quite surprised when I was saved. While visiting yesterday, Jacob asked them several thought provoking questions; " Gran, what Church do you go to? " " Granda, tell me all about Jesus, how big is God?"
God is clearly using my little man to help plant seeds in my parents minds! Amazing!