It's time to thank God for 5 wonderful blessings this week! Join Sonya Lee over at Truth 4 the Journey if you would like to participate.
- Fellowship with other believers -on Sunday after our family service we had a lovely lunch with everyone from Church. This was in honour of a sister in Christ who was celebrating her 80th birthday!! She is a fantastic, Godly lady who is dearly loved by all.
We all had a lovely time, this was hosted at Gowanbank House, a beautiful home to lovely members of our Church. They had prepared their sunroom beautifully for the lunch. It was a great reminder of how important it is to spend time with God's people!
- Nature - Last week we visited our local park and I got some beautiful photos of God's wonderful creation. Sometimes I just stop and look in awe at all he has created and this was one of those moments!
- Thank you for the wonderful preachers at our Church. Our Church has a small group of Elders who oversee everything and some wonderful speakers amongst them. We have also been blessed by the younger, married men standing up and speaking for God. Over the last few months our evening service has seen dramatic changes. The time has been brought forward to accommodate young families and many of the gifted speakers have been teaching a Bible study. We have read Phillipians, Ephesians, Colossians, and are now due to start Jonah and then Ruth! It is amazing!
- Worship music- I have began listening to this daily again and not just at Church. It really encourages me throughout the day and even helps me do the housework with just that little bit more joy!
- Special moments - with my kids! I blogged yesterday about one and they just keep on coming! I love them so much.