Don't we have so much to be thankful for? It is easy to grumble and complain about our days but we should make an effort to search out the blessings each day. Sonya Lee at Truth 4 the Journey hosts Thankful Thursday each week. Here you list 5 things you are thankful to God for. If you wish to join in then click this link!
My list has a theme this week of things that make me feel alive!
- The feeling of rain falling on me! This just makes me feel alive and in touch with nature.
- The sound of children laughing, giggling, screaming for joy! We were at a birthday party at the weekend and all the kids played on a bouncy castle. They just love life and have such fun. Children approach life with gusto and I just love that God created them!
- The power of God through the weather! While out walking with the kids, the wind picked up and became quite strong. The kids looked a little worried but I reassured them it was fine and just a strong gust of wind.
- Dancing! (Behind closed curtains normally!). I love dancing with the kids to silly music. It is such fun to just let go of inhibitions and become fun mummy for a change instead of a disciplinarian!
- Singing at Church. We have a fantastic bunch of individuals who play music at Church. They are talented and dedicated to praising God through music. I love it when the whole Church sing wonderfully together and it is amazing to just close your eyes and listen to this praise fill the Church all for Jesus.