Friday 9 October 2009

Psalm Saturday

3 Lord, if you kept a record of our sins,
who, O Lord, could ever survive?
4 But you offer forgiveness,
that we might learn to fear you.
Psalm 130:3-4 NLT.




How amazing is it that we have a God who knows every last detail of our horrible sinful existences but forgives us? If God kept a running total of our sin then none of us would survive!

I am in awe of the forgiveness he offers us. Words fail me when I think of what Jesus done for us. It is indescribable.

I don't deserve it but He gives it if I confess my sin and follow Jesus in my life.

There is truly power in the blood that Jesus shed on the cross for YOU and for I.




6 comments:

  1. Wow, I've never heard any of their songs, but heard so much of this group. His wife has an amazing blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful post. Great scripture, great song, and great writing from you!
    Psalm Saturday is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whata beautiful post! Please stop by and visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I can say is I totally feel this and Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Collette. God bless you today!

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Collette,

    I just stumbled across your adorable blog. Nice to meet you!

    I, too, am in awe of God's amazing forgiveness. I find myself so very grateful for His goodness!

    ReplyDelete

It is always lovely to hear from my readers and I enjoy all you have to share!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin