Today I join Sonya at Truth 4 the Journey to give thanks to God. We list 5 things we are thankful to God for over the week. It is a great way to focus on being thankful at all times.
- Last night Emma slept from 9.30pm until 6am. This is unheard of! She was terrible to get to bed. It was a real struggle but thank you Lord that she did not wake up at night. I have no idea what we done differently. I am just thankful for the rest as I cannot remember the last time she slept like that!
- Answered prayer. A wonderful lady from Church who is a good friend received very good news regarding her health on Wednesday. There were concerns that something was not quite right but this is not the case and this lovely, Godly lady can continue to live life to the full!
- God has recently placed the topic of head covering on my heart. I posted about this earlier and you can read more here.
after a conversation with a friend from Church.
- School holidays! The schools are off for their October week! Jacob hasn't complained about being bored once. He is enjoying just relaxing at home and getting out and about. Life is at a more leisurely pace! We visited some pigs on Tuesday afternoon and fed them! The kids really enjoyed this. We are also hoping to get to a Wind farm once we get a dry day!
- My lovely hubby! He is hard working, supportive, encouraging, loving, and funny! Thank you Lord for protecting him when he is out working.