If you wish to join in then click on either of the links above.
- The first thing I am thankful to God for is entering the heart of my son, Jacob. You can read more about what happened here.
- I am thankful for prayer and how God listens. I am quite anxious about Jacob starting school, but God has been showing me how I need to rely on him by giving it all over to Him through prayer.
- I am very thankful for my husband, Colin. When I get things out of perspective, he is there to rationalise it all for me, give me a hug and tell me things are ok. Last night I got all weepy about Jacob starting school and hubby hugged me and was just so so kind.
- Two healthy, active children. I am so thankful to God for them. Yes, the days can be hard and sometimes I would be glad to see the back of them, but overall they are a blessing. They have heaps of energy, love each other and do the funniest things. We are making memories.
- Finally, I thank God for his precious Word. The Bible is our guidebook for life. It is a foundation for Christian living, NOT old fashioned but actually truly relevant.