I can't believe it is Thursday again already! Join me with Sonya over at Truth 4 the Journey for another Thankful Thursday. This is when we list 5 things we are thankful to God for.
- On Monday, Jacob had his first day at Primary school. We have all been a bit anxious about this, but the big day had finally arrived. He looked very smart in his uniform.
We left his wee sister with her Dad and headed down for a 9.15am start. I asked him, "are you nervous?" and he said "my bones are wobbly!".
He was absolutely fine when I left him in the classroom as most of the kids are friends from nursery. Colin collected him at 12noon and he was quite happy and had a great time!
I am so thankful to God that so far the week has gone well. He has enjoyed each day and thank you Lord for protecting him.
- Our Church toddlers group began this week again! We had a good turnout considering it was our first Monday back together. We made a lovely banner poster of all the children's hand prints and a sign that says, " We are Townhead Toddlers group and God love us!".
- Answered prayers - a few weeks ago we had a meeting about our Sunday school devoted to praying for the way forward for this. On Monday evening we had an organisational meeting. Thank you Lord for providing a solid team of teachers, new teachers who are committed to helping, and enthusiasm for our new ideas!
- My tumble dryer!!! The rain has been persistent all week here and yesterday was my washing day. Thank you God for tools which help me run the household. I am so fortunate to be able to dry clothes in this way!
- Encouraging words from fellow believers. It is so good to encourage each other isn't it?
Hebrews 10:25 NIV.